- Russian ban on Australian agricultural produce 2014
- Examination of the import risk analysis process
- Revised live animal export fees and charges
- New illegal logging resources available
- Meeting of the G20 Agricultural Chief Scientists
- Agvet chemicals - improved access
- Rural Research and Development for Profit
- Outlook 2014 conference
- Updated privacy information
- Drought Programs and Rural Assistance
- Innovation Grants
- Agriculture White Paper
Find out more about the review and how you can get involved.
Science & economics
Where do decision-makers come for professionally independent advice?ABARES
Travelling or sending goods to Australia
What do you need to consider before you send plant or animal material overseas?Exporting from Australia
What are the requirements for bringing items into Australia?Importing to Australia
Farming, fishing & forestry
About the Department of Agriculture
We work to sustain the way of life and prosperity of all Australians.
We lead the development of policy advice and provide services to improve the productivity, competitiveness and sustainability of agriculture, fisheries, forestry and related industries.
We help people and goods move in and out of Australia while managing the risks to the environment and animal, plant and human health.