Annual report 2004-05
The 2004-05 Annual Report provides an overview of the Australian Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF), its organisational structure and method of operation. Additionally, it illustrates DAFF's key achievements in 2004-05 and the corporate directions it followed during 2004-05.
Please Note: A corrigendum to the Annual Report was tabled in Parliament on the 2 March 2006, relating to the reporting of consultancies and is available in the following format:
The report has been made available in sections and zipped Word/PDF format for ease of downloading.
- 2004-05 Annual Report (excluding Financial Statements) Word [2.7mb] (not zipped)
- 2004-05 Annual Report (excluding Financial Statements) Word [1mb]
- 2004-05 Annual Report (excluding Financial Statements and Biosecurity Australia) PDF ZIP [4mb]
- DAFF Financial Statements PDF [760kb]
- AQIS Financial Statements PDF [638kb]
- NRS Financial Statements PDF [582kb]
- Biosecurity Australia including Financial Statements PDF [4mb]
At present, DAFF's website contains links to a number of departmental documents that are only available as PDFs. If you would like this information in another format such as Word or RTF please make your request to:
- Corporate Communications
- Switchboard +61 2 6272 3933
We will respond to your request within three working days.
28 Sep 2009