Information for Applicants
Duty Statement and Selection Criteria
Please download the Duty Statement and the Selection Criteria for the advertised position. The Duty Statement describes the tasks and functions of the position and the Selection Criteria lists the qualifications, abilities and experience that the successful applicant should possess.
Preparing Your Application
Our online recruitment system will ask you to include:
- personal and contact details
- a summary of your work experience
- a summary of your education/trade qualifications
- equity and diversity details (optional)
- statements against each of the selection criteria (unless otherwise stated in the vacancy advertisement), which briefly describe how your skills, experience and qualifications enable you to meet the criteria. Please give sufficient details to enable the Selection Committee to make an informed assessment of your claims (please note that the selection criteria may have word limits)
- the names of at least two referees who can comment on your work performance and assess your abilities in terms of the selection criteria
To ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged, arrangements are available for applicants who require special assistance (eg. wheelchair access etc). If applicable, please identify any necessary arrangements required on the Application Cover Sheet.
Lodging Your Application
Applications should be lodged by the specified closing date.
The department prefers on-line applications.
Should you have any queries regarding progress of your application or you decide not to proceed with your application, please telephone the Contact Officer listed in the Vacancy Advertisement.
Thank you for expressing interest in this vacancy.
21 Aug 2008