In August 2012, stakeholders were invited to comment following a call for initial submissions on the first-principles review of the APVMA’s cost recovery arrangements. The Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry has received the below submissions. Published submissions may not meet Australian Government accessibility guidelines as they have not been prepared by the department.
All information in submissions (including names and contact details) have been published electronically unless the author of the submission specifically requested otherwise. Responsibility for copyright in submissions resides with the author/s, not the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry.
- Accord Australasia Limited PDF [554 KB]
- Accord Australasia Limited Word [223 KB]
- Aerosol Association of Australia Inc PDF [100 KB]
- Animal Health Alliance (Australia) Ltd Word [87 KB]
- Australian Dairy Industry Council Inc and Dairy Australia Word [133 KB]
- Australian Food and Grocery Council PDF [410 KB]
- Australian Food and Grocery Council Word [232 KB]
- Australian Paint Manufacturers' Federationn Inc Word [57 KB]
- Crop Life PDF [468 KB]
- Feed Ingredients and Additives Association of Australia Inc Word [51 KB]
- Petfood Industry Association of Australia Word [75 KB]
- Pfizer Animal Health, Pfizer Australia Pty Ltd PDF [135 KB]
- Stock Feed Manufacturers' Council of Australia PDF [278 KB]
- Thomson Research Associates Word [12 KB]
- The Veterinary Manufactures and Distributors Association Ltd Word [41 KB]
- Attachment PDF [206 KB]
Submissions on draft mechanisms
An invitation for further submissions will follow the development of a new draft cost recovery framework (expected to be released in the first half of 2013). This will underpin the subsequent development of an APVMA cost recovery impact statement.
26 Oct 2012