First Principles Review of Cost Recovery at the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority Consultation Paper (November 2013): Submissions received
In November 2013, the Department of Agriculture released a consultation paper on cost recovery for various activities undertaken by the APVMA.
The consultation paper analysed potential cost recovery options and invited stakeholders to comment on these or to suggest alternative options. Stakeholders were asked to comment by 21 February 2014.
We received 26 submissions, which are published below.
Published submissions may not meet Australian Government accessibility requirements as they have not been prepared by the department.
All information in submissions (including names and contact details) has been published electronically unless the submission’s author specifically requested otherwise. Responsibility for copyright over submissions resides with the author/s, not the Department of Agriculture.
- ACCORD PDF [1.2 MB]
- Australian Ginger Industry Association (AGIA) PDF [359 KB]
- Australian Mango Industry Association Ltd. (AMIA) Word [92 KB]
- Australian Mushroom Growers Association Ltd (AMGA) PDF [375 KB]
- Biolab Word [89 KB]
- Chestnuts Australia Inc (CAI); Hazelnut Growers of Australia Inc (HGA); Pistachio Growers’ Association Inc (PGAI) PDF [256 KB]
- GrainGrowers PDF [544 KB]
- Grain Producers Australia (GPA) PDF [1.4 MB] Word [883 KB]
- Grains Research & Development Corporation Word [61KB] PDF attachment [1.1 MB]
- Growcom Word [1.4 MB]
- GRC Institute PDF [2.5 MB]
- Horticulture Australia Limited (HAL) PDF [7.5 MB]
- National Farmers’ Federation (NFF) PDF [453 KB]
- Nowra Chemical Manufacturers (NOWCHEM) Word [58 KB] PDF attachment [997 KB]
- NSW Farmers’ Association (NSWFA) PDF [280 KB]
- Nufarm Limited PDF [116 KB]
- Onions Australia PDF [219 KB]
- Plastics and Chemicals Industries Association (PACIA) PDF [607 KB]
- Passionfruit Australia Inc. PDF [240 KB]
- Peanut Company of Australia PDF [405 KB]
- Pet Food Industry Association of Australia Inc (PFIAA) Word [1623 KB]
- Raspberries & Blackberries Australia (raba) Word [37 KB]
- Swimming Pool and Spa Alliance (SPASA) PDF [496 KB]
- Sypharma Pty Ltd Word [25 KB]
- Victorian Farmers Federation [320 KB]
- The Veterinary Manufacturers and Distributors Association Ltd Word [680 KB]
See submissions for the previous consultation, closed August 2012.
03 Mar 2014