- Existing Codex standards
- Codex Australia Publications
- Summary of Codex committee work
- Codex abbreviations, acronyms and definitions
- Codex Australia web links
- Information for the Australian food industry
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Codex Alimentarius Commission has now approved more than 200 standards relating to the production, processing and export of food on a global level. To download copies of existing standards consult the official list of standards adopted by the Commission at its website or use the site's search facility to search for standards relevant to your industry.
Codex Australia produces a publication, Understanding International Food Standards. If you would like a copy please contact us.
- Food Info Australia - this page contains information on the activities and programs undertaken by the department to support the development of the Australian food industry, from farm production through processing to the consumer.
18 Nov 2010