Submissions received to the review of Horticulture Australia Limited export regulation powers
Thank you for your interest in the review of Horticulture Australia Limited export regulation powers.
The inter-departmental committee guiding the review sought written submissions on the draft report and its recommendations. Submissions closed on 5 pm Monday, 6 August 2012.
The review committee will consider the information contained in the submissions to inform the government’s response to the recommendations in the ABARES report.
Publication of submissions
All submissions have been published to the full extent possible. Submissions from those organisations granted an extension to the submission deadline will be published as they become available.
Submissions denoted by ‘*NFP’ (not for publication) relate to submissions that have been provided ‘in–confidence’ to the government at the request of authors or where authors have not authorised publication of their submission on the website.
Responsibility for copyright in submissions resides with the author/s, not the Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry.
- Sunbeam Foods Pty Ltd PDF [28 KB]
- Riversun Export Pty Ltd *NFP
- Mid-Murray Citrus Growers Inc. PDF [345 KB]
Mid-Murray Citrus Growers Inc. Word [29 KB]
- James and Liteisha Lochert PDF [429 KB]
James and Liteisha Lochert Word [27 KB]
- Mildura Fruit Company PDF [133 KB]
- Seven Fields Pty Ltd PDF [138 KB
Seven Fields Pty Ltd Word [289 KB]
- Australian Horticultural Exporters Association Inc. PDF [204 KB]
- Brian Charles PDF [211 KB]
- Tasmanian Farmers and Graziers Association PDF [414 KB]
Tasmanian Farmers and Graziers Association Word [328 KB]
- South Australia Citrus Industry Development Board *NFP
- Queensland Department of Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry PDF [26 KB]
- Citrus Australia Limited PDF [381 KB]
Citrus Australia Limited Word [89 KB]
- New South Wales Farmers Association PDF [273 KB]
- Horticulture Australia Limited PDF [782 KB]
Submissions received October 17 to December 16 2011
The interdepartmental committee guiding the review invited submissions from stakeholders in October 2011. The Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES) drew upon these submissions to prepare its draft report.
All submissions have been published to the full extent possible.
- Riversun Export Pty Ltd PDF [146 KB]
Riversun Export Pty Ltd Word [583 KB]
- Murray Valley Citrus Board PDF [146 KB]
Murray Valley Citrus Board Word [72 KB]
- Mid-Murray Citrus Growers Inc PDF [42 KB]
Mid-Murray Citrus Growers Inc Word [25 KB]
- Riverina Citrus PDF [245 KB]
- Apple and Pear Australia Limited *NFP
- Seven Fields Pty Ltd PDF [104 KB]
Seven Fields Pty Ltd Word [211 KB]
- Mildura Fruit Company *NFP
- Australian Horticutural Exporters Association PDF [96KB]
Australian Horticutural Exporters Association PDF [93KB]
- Kevin Cock, citrus grower PDF [87KB]
Kevin Cock Word [20KB]
- Citrus Australia Limited PDF [252KB]
Citrus Australia Limited Word [103 KB]
- David Stevens, citrus grower PDF [52 KB]
David Stevens Word [48KB]
- Sumar Produce *NFP
- South Australian Citrus Industry Development Board (SACIDB) PDF [46 KB]
South Australian Citrus Industry Development Board (SACIDB) Word [35 KB]
31 Aug 2012