The Australian Plague Locust Commission (APLC) produces a monthly Locust Bulletin during the seasons of locust activity (spring, summer and autumn). The Bulletin gives regional summaries of the locust situation and weather events of potential significance for locust development. It also provides a forecast of likely developments for the next two months (or from autumn to spring) for the Australian plague locust Chortoicetes terminifera, spur-throated locust Austracris guttulosa, and the migratory locust Locusta migratoria.
Join the APLC Bulletin subscription list so that you can be informed by email when the latest Locust Bulletin has been updated on our website. The latest Bulletin and other recent Bulletins are available from the lists below.
Latest Locust Bulletin
Previous Locust Bulletins
- Locust Bulletin April 2013
- Locust Bulletin March 2013
- Locust Bulletin February 2013
- Locust Bulletin January 2013
- Locust Bulletin December 2012
- Locust Bulletin November 2012
- Locust Bulletin October 2012
- Locust Bulletin April 2012
- Locust Bulletin March 2012
- Locust Bulletin February 2012
- Locust Bulletin January 2012
- Locust Bulletin December 2011
- Locust Bulletin November 2011
- Locust Bulletin October 2011
If you have trouble accessing the above files or require bulletins dated prior to those listed above, contact the APLC and a PDF or printed copy can be provided to you.
07 May 2013