Elsewhere on DAFF
DAFF Cargo Consultative Committee
The DAFF Cargo Consultative Committee (DCCC) is a committee for DAFF Biosecurity and the international trade and international logistics service providers industries to consider practical and strategic biosecurity related international trade/logistics issues. The DCCC was previously known as the AQIS/Industry Cargo Consultative Committee (AICCC).
The aim of the DCCC is to provide DAFF and industry with a consultative committee to ensure that effective biosecurity outcomes are delivered without unnecessary impediments to trade by facilitating efficient and effective biosecurity regulation across the biosecurity continuum.
Current DCCC industry membership includes representatives from:
- Board of Airline Representatives of Australia
- Shipping Australia Ltd
- Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Australian Federation of International Forwarders
- Conference of Asia Pacific Express Carriers
- Australian Logistics Council
- Asciano Limited
- Customs Brokers and Forwarders Council of Australia
- Food and Beverage Importers Association
- Industry Working Group on Quarantine Inc.
- Ministerial Freight Advisory Council (Victoria)
- International Cargo Handling Co-ordination Association
- Ports Australia
Frequency of meetings
The DCCC meets a minimum of three times per year.
Phone: 02 6272 3933
25 Feb 2013