Elsewhere on Department of Agriculture
- World Trade Organisation
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS Agreement)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
- Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO)
- Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Office International des Epizooties (OIE)
- International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC)
Trade and Market Access Home
Around two-thirds of Australia’s agricultural products are exported. Creating new, and maintaining existing, export market opportunities which provide the greatest gains for agricultural industries is vitally important for the Department of Agriculture’s international work.The Trade and Market Access Division ensures that Australian agricultural and food export interests are reflected in bilateral market access and multilateral trade negotiations in the global trading environment.
Ministerial Led Business Missions
Overseas visits by Federal Government Ministers help advance Australia's diplomatic and economic interests and promote the international competitiveness of Australian businesses.
Australian agricultural and food export business leaders are invited to express an interest in joining future delegations by registering online through the Australian Trade Commission's (Austrade) website. Follow the link to complete the form to register your interest.
Please note that an expression of interest does not guarantee participation, and selected participants are expected to meet their own costs.
In this section
- Australia - New Zealand Closer Economic Relations Trade Agreement
- Australia - US FTA
- Korea - Australia FTA
- Malaysia - Australia FTA
- Thailand - Australia FTA
15 Aug 2014