Agricultural Productivity Division
The Department of Agriculture is working to improve our online information and experiences so that they are more useful, usable, and accessible for everyone.
Enlarging text and images, keyboard browsing, and listening rather than reading
This site can be browsed and accessed in a number of different ways. Many are available through your web browser and computer operating system and are not specific to our site.
These instructions from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) explain how to browse sites in a number of different ways:
Help accessing our pages, sites and documents
We recognise that some of our content is not as accessible as it could be. If you need help to access information or navigate the site please contact us.
Once you send us your feedback we will get back to you in 3 working days at the latest.
We will be able to respond faster if you can:
- Sum up your issue in a few words in the subject line
- Describe the location of the particular web page or document in question
Ring +61 (0)2 6272 3933.
Web accessibility standards
We are committed to the meeting the Australian Government’s Web Accessibility National Transition Strategy (NTS) for all of our websites. We are working steadily to meet the requirements of the NTS but are happy to prioritise any accessibility issues you find.
Portable Document Format (PDFs)
We understand that some users may still find accessing PDF files difficult and we have, where possible, taken steps to ensure that alternative formats are available.
To view or print a PDF you will need to have a PDF reader installed.
Free programs to read PDFs are provided on the Australian Government Web Guide site.
Agricultural Productivity Division publications:
- A Review of Australia's Preparedness for the Threat of Foot-and-mouth Disease
- Adapting the GENESYS gene flow model for GM canola in Australia
- An assessment of the impact of climate change on the nature and frequency of exceptional climatic events - BoM-CSIRO report
- Assessing the Environmental Performance of the Food Value Chain
- Australia - European Community Agreement on Trade in Wine
- Australian Agriculture and Food Sector - Future Directions
- Australian Agriculture and Food Sector - Stocktake
- Australian Food Processing Industries Distribution of Employment 2003
- Australian Food Statistics
- Biotechnology and Australian Agriculture - Towards the development of a vision and strategy for the application of biotechnology to Australian Agriculture
- Biotechnology Reports and Articles
- Creating our Future: Agriculture and Food Policy for the Next Generation
- Environmental Assurance Workshop Report 2002
- Evaluation of the Citrus Market Diversification Program by Hassall and Associates 1999
- Exporting Australian Processed Foods: Are We Competitive? 2000
- Financial management
- Food Exporters' Guide to Indonesia 2004
- Food Safety Auditor Competency: Improving Audit Outcomes (2006)
- Food Safety Auditor Competency: Proposed national competency criteria and management systems (2004)
- FOODmap: An analysis of the Australian food supply chain
- Grain results
- Guidelines for Implementing EUREPGAP for Australian Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Producers 2004
- Guidelines for On-farm Food Safety for Fresh Produce 2004
- Horticulture Code of Conduct
- Horticulture Fact Sheet
- Investment Guide to the Indonesian Food and Agriculture Sector 2005
- Issues paper: Ensuring a profitable and sustainable agriculture and food sector in Australia
- It's About People: Changing Perspectives on Dryness, A Report to Government by an Expert Social Panel
- Maintaining product integrity in the Australian seed and grain supply chain - the role of sampling and testing for GM events
- Merino Export Guidelines
- National Food Plan
- National foot-and-mouth disease vaccination policy
- National Residue Survey Annual Report 2007-08
- National Residue Survey Annual Report 2010-11
- National Residue Survey Annual Reports
- NRS Industry Brochures 2007-08
- Performance and outlook
- Price Determination in the Australian Food Industry 2004
- Productivity Commission Inquiry into Citrus Growing and Processing 2002
- Questions and Answers - Horticulture Code of Conduct
- Recipes for Success: Case studies in innovative food business 2001
- Report on Investment in the Indonesian Food and Agriculture Sector 2005
- Rural Research and Development Priorities
- Safely on the Shelf: the impact of global retailers' safety and quality requirements on Australian food exporters 2002
- Sampling Plan and Test Protocol for the Semiquantitative Detection of Genetically Modified Canola (Brassica napus) Seed in Bulk Canola Seed
- Setting the Standard - Codex Issues for the Processed Food Industry
- Strengthening the India-Australia corridor in Select Food and Agribusiness Sectors
- Targeted monitoring, compliance testing and residue prevention
- The Australian Baking Industry - A Profile 2003
Page 1 of 1
Previous | 1 | Next