Product Integrity, Animal and Plant Health Division
The Department of Agriculture is working to improve our online information and experiences so that they are more useful, usable, and accessible for everyone.
Enlarging text and images, keyboard browsing, and listening rather than reading
This site can be browsed and accessed in a number of different ways. Many are available through your web browser and computer operating system and are not specific to our site.
These instructions from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) explain how to browse sites in a number of different ways:
Help accessing our pages, sites and documents
We recognise that some of our content is not as accessible as it could be. If you need help to access information or navigate the site please contact us.
Once you send us your feedback we will get back to you in 3 working days at the latest.
We will be able to respond faster if you can:
- Sum up your issue in a few words in the subject line
- Describe the location of the particular web page or document in question
Ring +61 (0)2 6272 3933.
Web accessibility standards
We are committed to the meeting the Australian Government’s Web Accessibility National Transition Strategy (NTS) for all of our websites. We are working steadily to meet the requirements of the NTS but are happy to prioritise any accessibility issues you find.
Portable Document Format (PDFs)
We understand that some users may still find accessing PDF files difficult and we have, where possible, taken steps to ensure that alternative formats are available.
To view or print a PDF you will need to have a PDF reader installed.
Free programs to read PDFs are provided on the Australian Government Web Guide site.
Product Integrity, Animal and Plant Health Division publications:
- A Model for Assessing the Relative Humaneness of Pest Animal Control Methods
- A Veterinary Awakening: The History of Government Veterinarians in Australia
- ABARES Economic Studies on Locust Control
- AHC vetcommunique March 2012 Pre AHC21 - edition 2012/1
- AHC Vetcommunique November AHC22 - edition 2012/4
- AHC Vetcommunique October AHC22 - edition 2012/3
- AHC vetcommunique September AHC21 - edition 2012/2
- Animal Welfare in Australia
- AQUAPLAN - a five year review
- AQUAVETPLAN - Control Centres Management Manual
- AQUAVETPLAN - Disease Strategy - Infectious Salmon Anaemia
- AQUAVETPLAN - Disease Strategy Manual - Crayfish Plague
- AQUAVETPLAN - Disease Strategy Manual - Furunculosis
- AQUAVETPLAN - Disease Strategy Manual - Viral encephalopathy and retinopathy
- AQUAVETPLAN - Disease Strategy Manual - Viral haemorrhagic septicaemia
- AQUAVETPLAN - Disease Strategy Manual - Whirling disease
- AQUAVETPLAN - Disease Strategy Manual - White spot disease of prawns
- AQUAVETPLAN - Disease Strategy Manual - Withering syndrome of abalone
- AQUAVETPLAN - Enterprise Manual
- AQUAVETPLAN - Operational Procedures Manual - Destruction
- AQUAVETPLAN - Operational Procedures Manual - Disposal
- Arthropod Collections of South East Asia
- Australian Animal Welfare Strategy - AAWS
- Benefit-cost analysis of locust control operations for 2010-11
- Emergency and Exotic Animal Diseases - Bulletins and Alerts
- Emergency Animal Disease Alerts - Vol 7 Issue 3 - November 2013
- Emergency Animal Disease Alerts - Vol. 7 Issue 2 - August 2013
- Emergency Animal Disease Alerts Volume 6 Issue 3 - December 2012
- Emergency Animal Disease Alerts Volume 7 Issue 1 - April 2013
- Emergency Animal Disease Bulletin - No 111
- Emergency Animal Diseases Bulletin No. 108
- Emergency Animal Diseases Bulletin No. 110 - Rabies virus
- Exercise Cowcatcher (2004)
- Exotic Animal Disease Alerts Volume 6 Issue 2 - November 2012
- Exotic Animal Diseases Bulletin - No. 109
- Joint Pilchard Scientific Working Group Update on research into the 1998 Pilchard Mortality (October 2002)
- Livestock Movement in Australia and Emergency Disease Preparedness
- Livestock Movement Summary
- Locust Bulletin December 2013
- Locust Bulletin February 2014
- Locust Bulletin January 2014
- Locust Bulletin March 2014
- Locust Bulletin November 2013
- Locust Bulletin October 2013
- Locust Bulletins
- Locust Control and the Environment
- Management of Plant Pathogen Collections
- National Fruit Fly-related Activities Stocktake 2003-08
- Operational Procedures Manual - Decontamination
- Plant Protection News